Article provided by: Chris Buys Houses Nashville
Speak with cash home buyers in Nashville from Chris Buys Houses when you’re looking to sell your home without the typical hassles of a traditional sale. Hiring a realtor and putting your home up on the market can take a lot of time and cost you a significant portion of your sale price; we can offer you instant cash for your home and help you avoid all of the following:
- Real estate agent commissions
- Bank inspections that can break the deal
- Repair costs
- Closing fees
- Unfair offers that don’t benefit you
- Months or years of waiting
- Finding a private buyer
We Buy Any Home
Other cash home buyers in Nashville want homes in pristine condition that they can turn around and resell for tens of thousands of dollars more than they paid. We don’t take advantage of our clients; in fact, we want to enter into a win-win arrangement that allows us to pay you more for your home while reducing the amount of profit we make when we resell your home. Here’s how we work:
1. We look at your home in terms of its value after we’ve made repairs, paid for upgrades, and paid for a realtor to sell your home on the market.
2. We’ll base our cash offer on what we think your home will sell for when it’s ready for a buyer.
3. You won’t need to make any repairs because we figure the costs of home improvement into the offer we make.
4. You’ll walk away from the deal with more money- request an instant cash offer on your home and see for yourself why we are the #1 cash home buyers in Nashville.
How We Help Homeowners
We typically buy homes from property owners who are in a financial or situational bind, but that doesn’t mean we’ll take advantage of the situation. Contact us today if you need to sell your home for any of the following reasons:
- You’ve inherited a home that is costing too much time or money for upkeep
- Your home is being foreclosed on
- You’ve received a job offer in another location and need to sell quickly
- You have significant financial obligations that a lump sum of cash will resolve
- Your home needs major repairs or multiple improvements
- There’s property damage due to a fire, flood, or mold problem
- You’re downsizing or moving into a senior retirement community
Sell Your Home the Easy Way
You don’t have to settle for the conventional route- Chris Buys Houses can streamline the closing of your home, offer you a fair market price, and pay you cash in a timely manner. There’s no easier way to sell your home than through our cash home buyers in Nashville. When you’re ready to find out what your home is worth to us, call our office or simply fill out our Web form and we’ll be in touch shortly with a cash offer you are free to accept or turn down.